Wednesday, August 17, 2016

KAAIHUE PRESS RELEASE 8-16

NEWS PRESS RELEASE 8-16
DEMOCRATIC, U. S. CONGRESSIONAL REPRESENTATIVE
ANGELA KAAIHUE
FROM THE DESK OF
  U.S. CONGRESSIONAL CANDIDATE- REPUBLICAN
ANGELA KAAIHUE
DISTRCIT 2
PRESS RELEASE 8-16
AUG. 16TH,2016
DATE: AUG. 16,2016

HAWAII REPUBLICAN U. S. CONGRESSIONAL CANDIDATE, DISTRICT 2, ANGELA KAAIHUE ANNOUNCES THAT SHE IS WILLING TO DISMISS HER CANDIDACY AFTER SHE BEAT HER OPPONENT ERIC HAFNER IN THE PRIMARIES ELECTION ON AUG. 13,2016,  IN EXCHANGE FOR GOV. IGE AND HIS COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION TO DISMISS THE 2ND LAWSUIT AGAINST HER FAMILIES 82-ACRE WAIMALU LAND PARCAL.

REPUBLICANS ALWAYS LOSE. I'LL DROP OUT OF THIS CONGRESSIONAL RACE if my neighbor Gov. Ige and his constituents would leave my lands alone and settle this lawsuit regarding our Waimalu lands. Then Hawaii, THE MUD-SLINGING WILL STOP, AND YOU can have YOUR so-called "perfect" pathetic Hindu 1000 GODS leader along with YOUR pathetic "career politician" Buddhist Hanabusa, and your pathetic American Traitor, And my family and I will go our merrily way. It's obvious Republicans always lose and for TULSI she won't have to face any more ridicules concerning her "moon-crater cheeks" and her beliefs. In addition, the lack of and non-existent support from the Hawaii Republican party, Hawaiian community and Kaaihue family members is very disconcerting.
Unless I see a huge turn-around or a Significant sign from GOD, I ask myself why should I put myself and my family through this grueling uphill battle ugly road for the next 3 months?
Who am I to be your messenger and to stand up for GOD and to convince unrepentant, unforgiving, unappreciative sinners, and to ask GOD for his forgiveness?


"That's how locals are, a bunch of losers", stated anonymously. 


I most certainly don't want to or need to affiliate myself with this local dumb mentality. Go vote for you HINDU and your BUDDA leaders, I'll drop out TULSI and COLLEEN, and I'll stop mudslinging your campaign. Just have GOV. IGE, my neighbors leave our lands alone and compensate me for my losses. 


Thank you!- 


Candidate for U.S. House of Representative, 

Angela Kaaihue, Republican American 




No comments:

Post a Comment